Thanks for stopping by, but the link-up is now closed.
Welcome everyone to another That’s Fresh Friday! We’re so happy that you’re hanging with us and sharing your amazing posts. If this is your first time with us and don’t know what That’s Fresh Friday is, it’s a weekly linkup hosted by Southern Girl Blog Community and seven amazing ladies (myself included) where you can come and share all of your “freshest” posts from your blog. The only thing that we ask is that you read our simple rules below and help spread the word about the party.
Thanks so much for joining me! Let’s have fun, let’s meet new bloggers and discover new blogs, network, say hi, and have a great Friday.
First, let’s meet the girls that let us hang with them every week:
Ikea Hack Play Kitchen @Little Red Window
Cherry Cordial Brownie Cookies @The Sweet Chick
Dollar Hearts @Muslin and Merlot
Sour Cream Cinnamon Coffee Cake @O Taste and See
DIY Glitter & Gold Hear Sleeves @Put a Bird On It
All of our lovely features have been pinned to our That’s Fresh Friday feature board on Pinterest–Go check them out here.
- Link up anything with the exception of giveaways, reviews and blog/link parties
- Follow ALL Host & Co-host via one of the methods listed above
- Visit at least 2 links before yours and mingle with some of the other bloggers! I’m sure you’ll find your new bloggy buddy
- Display our link up button somewhere on your blog (Sidebar or post) or link back
- (Find code HERE)
- Link up as many post as you like (Link directly to your post)
- Spread the word about the freshest Friday link up via Twitter, Facebook ect!
- The more the merrier #thatsfreshfriday
- Every week when the link up goes LIVE, I send out a ‘heads up’ email to all of our That’s Fresh subscribers. If you would like to be added- Click here
- Now it’s time to PARTY! We can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to!