This week you have the chance to link up your Twitter account(s) and hopefully gain new Twitter followers and get that engagement that we all hope to get out of Twitter. Just yesterday I changed my Twitter handle from @FabMomBlog to @_TiffanyJCruz. In a perfect world I’d have my Twitter handle be @TiffanyCruz, but that’s just not possible, it’s already in use. The person hoarding the Twitter handle @TiffanyJCruz won’t let it go, so, I went with the only logical Twitter handle with my name in it, I slapped a _ before my name and called it a day. Are you confused yet?
I’m linking my Twitter account up below, if you decide to follow me via Twitter, please tweet to me so I can follow you right back. TGIF!
Before I go any further, let’s meet our host and the best blog crew on the blogging block, the ‘Fresh Crew’.
CO-Host aka ‘The Fresh Crew’
- Cupid Arrow Pretzels @One Little Project
- DIY Penny Vase @Muslin and Merlot
- Apple Night Night Gummies @Grassfed Mama
- CoCo Jacket @Mingo & Grace
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts @One Little Project
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust @One Little Project
All of our lovely features have been pinned to our That’s Fresh Friday feature board on Pinterest — Go check them out here, get inspired.
- Link up anything with the exception of giveaways, reviews and blog/link parties
- Follow ALL Host & Co-host via one of the methods listed above
- Visit at least 2 links before yours and mingle with some of the other bloggers! I’m sure you’ll find your new bloggy buddy
- Display our link up button somewhere on your blog (Sidebar or post) or link back
- The code for the linky is HERE
- Link up as many post as you like (Link directly to your post)
- Spread the word about the freshest Friday link up via Twitter, Facebook ect!
- The more the merrier, here’s the hashtag #thatsfreshfriday