Wow! March is flying by. I can’t believe it’s now day 25 of the 31 day blog challenge. I seriously can’t believe I’ve been able to keep up with it. If it wasn’t for having to post the linky nightly I might have given up already. I’m so happy for everyone who has stuck with it. Today is all about your location. When I created this challenge I was vague on purpose. Take this has you will. Describe your immediate location, the room you’re in or even the street you live on. Give a geographical description. Maybe you hate where you live, like I do, describe where you’d rather be.
Seriously!! I’m living in a house that I have to consistently keep in tip-top shape because we are selling it. I’m here in Louisiana, a state that I can’t stand. I’m so ready to get out of here. Moving back to Virginia, where I belong. Please!!! Someone come and buy your house, it’s awesome, and if you love Louisiana, then it’s the perfect house for you.
The only thing I like about my location is leaving my location. Yes, it’s that bad. But really, the warmth is nice. While everyone else has snow for spring we have 70 degree weather. People make up any kind of an excuse to throw a party and the food is delicious. I’m giving all that up though. I’ll take bland food, even sleet, if that means I can move back up to Virginia.
31 Day Blog Challenge – My Daily Links to All My Posts
- Day 1- Self-Portrait and 5 Random Facts about Yourself
- Day 2- Favorite Quote(s)
- Day 3- What Makes You Happy?
- Day 4- Favorite Childhood Memory
- Day 5- Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick Of Watching
- Day 6- Your Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day 7- Your Dream Job
- Day 8- Pet Peeves
- Day 9- Bucket List/Life List
- Day 10- Daily Routine
- Day 11- Last Book Read
- Day 12- Something You Miss
- Day 13- Regret
- Day 14- What’s on your iPod?
- Day 15- 10 Things that Make You Awesome
- Day 16- Biggest Accomplishment
- Day 17- Why & When Did You Start Blogging
- Day 18- Where I Feel The Happiest
- Day 19- 5 Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
- Day 20- What Do You Collect?
- Day 21- Biggest Fear?
- Day 22- What Do You Do When You’re Home All Alone?
- Day 23- Do You Have A Hobby?
- Day 24- Most Embarrassing Moment
Now it’s time to link up Day 25! Visit some or all the other participating bloggers, have fun, leave comments, share, and make friends. Don’t forget to tweet using the hashtag #31daymarch