I recently took the Laica “Stripper Challenge”. It’s not nearly as roque as it sounds, seriously. I’m actually talking about water filtration, nothing more. Get your head out of the gutter. Over the years, people (myself included) have become deathly afraid of drinking tap water, or water from the garden hose. I understand why, but traditional water filters could be stripping your water too much.
If you are using a traditional water filtration system, you could be stripping your tap water of essential minerals like Calcium and Magnesium. The Laica water filter system compliments your healthy lifestyle by helping you meet your daily mineral requirements, and it doesn’t strip away these minerals. Keep reading; one lucky reader will win a Laica Stream Water Filter Pitcher with a year supply of Bi-flux MineralBalance Filters.
About Laica Mineralbalance Water Filtration System
- Bi-flux™ Mineralbalance™: Made in Italy
- The bi-flux™ filter preserves1 the beneficial and essential minerals, Calcium and Magnesium, naturally present in tap water as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO)2
- Bi-flux™ technology maintains the right pH level in the water (6.5 to 9.5)3
- Laica’s bi-flux™ Filter does not release4 harmful ammonium, BPA5, Epichlorohydrin, and Polyvinyl Chloride
- Each bi-flux™ filter maintains the mineral balance in your water for up to 40 gallons, which is equivalent to 300+ 16 oz. water bottles
- The mineral balancing properties of the Biflux Pitcher Cartridge have also been independently tested by WQA. The Water Quality Association (WQA) is a not-for-profit international trade association representing the residential, commercial and industrial water treatment industry
LAICA Stream 3000 Series: Made in Italy
- Elegant and stylish Italian design, available in six fashionable colors, including white, orange, blue, fuchsia, yellow and green
- The pitcher is less bulky than carrying and storing store-bought water bottles and fits perfectly in your refrigerator door
- Available in a .60 gallon pitcher with a removable electronic filter change indicator
- Ideal for every day drinking water and for cooking great tasting food
The Laica Stream Water Filter Pitcher with Bi-flux MineralBalance Filter System is a must have. It’s Italian designed and because it has a slim design it fits nicely in any fridge, mine included. When the Lacia system arrived, I was worried. There was no room in my messy fridge for anything new, but this fit. The Laica beaker holds a total of 9.7 cups, 5 cups filtered. The cartridge indicator is a removable electronic cartridge that displays the total cartridge life remaining. The cartridge indicator basically takes the guess work out of wondering if your filter needs to be changed.
I enjoy using the Laica Stream Water Filter Pitcher a lot more than our old method of having filtered water delivered to our door. For one, it’s so expensive, and two, those 5 gallons bottles get heavy and are a pain to handle. This new system will end up saving us money and my back. It’s nice knowing that with the Laica filter pitcher I’m not stripping our drinking water of essential minerals.
Enter to win a LAICA Stream 3000 Series pitcher and one year’s supply of Bi-flux™ Mineralbalance™ water filters (your choice of color). Giveaway open to residents only. Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on January 3, 2014. Enter below using the provided Rafflecopter. Good luck!
I received the Laica Stream Water Filter with Bi-flux MineralBalance Filter System in order to facilitate the review post. I was not financially compensated. Opinions are 100% my own.