This is not a sponsored post. I just love Lush and wanted to blog about them.
It’s no secret, I’m in love with Lush Cosmetics, mainly their bath bombs. I love everything about Lush, from their innovative bath bombs to their efforts to fight animal testing, sourcing ingredients ethically, support for equal love, and their charitable work. I want to support them because they stand for things I believe in. For this blog post I wanted to share my top 5. My daughter also has a top 5, but I’ll get to that later. You can see her there below choosing her Bath Bombs for the week. Such a tough decision!
My 5 favorite Lush Bath Bombs are Phoenix Rising, Twilight, Fizzbanger, Sex Bomb, and Big Blue with honorable mention going to Space Girl and Dragon’s Egg. I also really like a lot of the seasonal Bath Bombs and I’ll be sure to touch on that in another blog post. But for now, these are the regulars, and I hope they don’t go anywhere.
1. Phoenix Rising was the first bath bomb from Lush that I ever tried. I instantly fell in love with the scent of cinnamon and spicy apples. The color isn’t bad either. I love to wake up and pop into a Phoenix Rising bath. I can’t think of a better way to start the day.
2. Twilight is one of the most relaxing bath bombs at Lush. It smells of lavender and calms my stressed body after a busy day of chasing kids, cooking, cleaning, blogging, and all the other jobs I have around here. It changes color like the beautiful sky at dusk, from pretty pinks to purples and darker still. I like to lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak my troubles far away.
3. Fizzbanger is a Bath Bomb that I first brought home for my husband to try. Once I saw Fizzbanger do its thing in his bath water I knew I had to go get a few for myself. Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Lush’s Fizzbanger Bath Bomb goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with little fireworks. The scent changes right before my your nose, pulling you right in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. This is another Bath Bomb that I like to use midday or early morning. It helps me wake up and work past that 2 o’clock tired feeling.
4. Sex Bomb really doesn’t need an explanation, but here goes. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts, too. Soy milk makes the water milky, softening the entire body. Sex Bomb is Lush’s best-selling Bath Bomb.
5. Big Blue – Filled with the finest, nutritious ingredients from the sea, it leaves my skin super soft. When the seaweed soaks into the hot water, it does wonders for my skin.
I’m so fortunate to have a fabulous Lush store near me. Sending a shout out to Lush at the Mall of Louisiana. I even have another down in New Orléans that I stop in every time I’m in The Big Easy. I kind of want to visit as many stores as I can when I’m out traveling the world. I wonder how many I can check off my list?
I would love for you to keep up with me via Instagram @InHonorofFamily. I try to keep my Lush Instagrams down to only one per day, I promise. If you’re a Lush addict like I am make sure you check out all the fun hashtags on Instagram. Here are a few I stalk – I mean browse – from time to time, #LushCosmetics, #LushLove and #LUSHie. Stay tuned, next I’ll share my top 5 Bubble Bars with you. Have fun!