It’s Friday, and what a week it as been! My littlest started Pre-K on Monday, which basically means I get 4 hours every morning to clean, blog, rest, catch-up with my DVR and shower uninterrupted. The two separate carpools in the afternoon are pretty much worth it.
Watching Seanie get out of the car Monday morning for his first day was bitter-sweet. Thankfully Big Sean was able to go into work late to be a part of Seanie’s first official drop off.
In trying to simply my life online I’ve started bookmarking different articles I’ve come across during the week to refer to when I need them. I’ve also started using my CoSchedule calendar to plan out posts for the month. I just was not using CoSchedule to its full capacity, and since I went ahead and paid for the entire year I decided to get the most out of it that I could.
I also switched hosting this week. I now have my blog hosted at A Small Orange. You can’t beat the 24/7/365 customer service. I couldn’t ask for anything more from my hosting.
Here are some of those links I saved for myself. Maybe you’ll enjoy them too?
Favorite articles and link love
- I love reading these types of blogs. Nothing is more awesome than when women are confident in their own skin! Désirée from So Fawned Lifestyle wrote this blog I’m Not Afraid Of The Beach Anymore – and it deserves your attention!
- These 5 Tips for Getting the Best Stitch Fix Box from Amy at Mom Spark totally worked for me. You should give them a try if you haven’t already.
- This piece right here… Changing the Narrative: Gender Roles in Play is from my childhood friend turned feminist activist and mother from Virginia. Gretchen from Grrrl with Boys is on a mission to raise her two boys to be good men. She works towards challenging gender roles and stereotypes.
- This article from Erin Lindstrom titled A Letter to Creatives Not Creating.
- These Cake Batter Birthday Waffles from Crissy over at Dear Crissy. I think I’ll make these for Jasmine’s birthday wake up in a few weeks.
- This post from HuffPost Women – 19 Stereotypes About Southern Women We Can Dismiss Right Now written by
Did you find something fabulous on the web this week? Be sure to share it with me either on this post or on social media. I’d love to hear from you.