This post does contain affiliate links which help fun this blog.
This week I’ve been taking care of my sick husband. I went to the pharmacy three times for him and went through so much coffee it isn’t funny. While I was off ‘nurse duty’ I started watching Nurse Jackie on Netflix (I only ever watched the last season). I can’t stop watching. I’m on season 2 and don’t want to ever close my laptop to it.
I’m halfway done with Dark Places and have taken a break from Game of Thrones so I don’t get too far ahead of my husband.
Jasmine had a sleepover this weekend. The two friends she had over are super sweet and didn’t need much from me.
One of my easter egg chickens has started laying really pretty blue/green eggs. They are just too cute to crack and eat.
I’ve recently added a few new blogs to my daily reading list and I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from said blogs. I’ve focused on DIY and Home Decor this week. I feel a need to bring more color and personality to our living spaces in 2016.
– Make a Resolution to Try One of These 13 Bold Home Decor Risks from Brit + Co.
– Easy Abstract Painted Pillows from Sarah Hearts
– DIY Wire Basket Side Table from Oleander + Palm
– DIY Felt Ball Garland from Dream Green DIY
– Color Blocked 3 Tiered Hanging Planter from Oleander + Palm
– Citrus Stamped and Embroidered Tea Towels from Sarah Hearts
– Colorful Hanging Vine Garland from A Subtle Revelry
Do you have a favorite DIY/Craft blog that you read often? Leave me a link down below in the comment section below.