List 15 Of Your Favorite Things
I love lists and I love sharing my favorite things so this is by far one of my favorite days of this 31 Day Blog Challenge.
- Sin-Full Lash Mascara by Kat Von D in black. My life has never been the same after discovering this amazing mascara. I should know, I think I’ve tested very single mascara on the market today.
- Hipstamatic App. With the help of this app my iPhone converted from a device to text and make phone calls on to an awesome camera.
- Honey Oatmeal Morning Peppermint Soap from Beecology. I did a review sometime back and fell in love with this soap. Bees make the best soap.
- Cloth Diapers. Not for me but for my baby. His little bums looks so adorable covered in fluff.
- Hawaiian Ginger body spray. I’ve used Hawaiian Ginger body spray for over 11 years now. The smell always reminds me of my younger, wild days. It’s funny how a smell can bring memories right back.
- Community Coffee, enough said.
- Getting pedicures, I enjoy being pampered.
- Auntie Annes pretzels with regular old mustard.
- Rosaries, all different sizes and colors. I was given my first Roasary when I made my First Holy Communion as a child. Now I have over twenty hanging everywhere in my room.
- Books, all types. I especially love old copies of Wuthering Heights and Pride & Prejudice. I love the smell of library books too.
- Patron Tequila and Jameson Whisky.
- Handwritten correspondence.
- Gangsta movies.
- Make-up, especially eye shadow.
- Roller coasters, speed, fun and freight.