Last updated on August 18th, 2015 at 12:46 pm
What do you need to give to your baby?
Motherhood is the best thing that could happen to any woman, but it also calls for a lot of responsibility and change in lifestyle for the parents of the new born, especially the mother. Feeding the infant with your own milk has a world of benefits attached to it. Here are 5 amazing and wonderful baby products that you’ll want to have on hand.
More than 65 percent women complain that they are unable to feed their child their milk because either the child does not latch onto the nipple or they do not have enough time to feed the baby after every 3 to 4 hours.
Electric and Manual Breast Pumps are the best choice for such mothers who cannot feed their new born directly, whatever the reason be. You can choose the pump depending on your budget and personal preference.
Let us take a look at 5 such best breast pumps that you can find today.
- Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote – This is a 9 pound double electric breast pump for daily use with built-in pump and bottle holders. The vacuum or speed can be adjusted with a single knob. A smart and removable cooler bag with ice pack also comes with the pump. It is quite portable and discreet to use.
- Medela Swing Breast pump – This 2.5 pound breast pump has a compact and lightweight motor with 2-phase expression technology. You can choose from an AC adapter or battery power as per your convenience. Being a single pumping kit with 24mm PersonalFit breastshield, one can easily carry it with her in a purse or tote bag.
- Spectra Dew 350 Electric Hospital Grade Breast Pump W/Tote – This pump allows the user to choose from single or double pumping with a closed system and 46rpm cycle speed. It comes with a 27mm breast shield and all the components in this product that come in contact with the milk are BPA free.
- Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump – This manual breast pump allows the user to control the speed and suction while the ComfortSeat cushion gives comfortable and gentle pumping. It is quite lightweight and discreet to use with fewer parts to be handled. It can be used and cleaned quite easily and has an ergonomic handle.
- Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump – This pump has been specially designed for comfortable pumping and has a soft-feel and warm massage cushion on it. Being compact in design and lightweight, it can be carried from one place to another. It is easy to clean and use and completely BPA free.
Knowing what the best is for you and your child
If you’re worried if the product or toy you buy will be right for your kid, you need a trusted review site. At a time most review sites deal with everything tech, it’s difficult to get hold of a site that reviews baby products. Thankfully, you can know all about interesting baby stuffs by visiting http://babystuff.tips/best-breast-pump-reviews/.