This post does contain affiliate links. I was not compensated for this post. I just wanted to share my son’s favorite books.
School back in session and if you have a preschool aged child you might want to take a look at this list of my top 10 back-to-schools books your preschooler will love. I know mine enjoys looking through the pages while I read to him at night right before bed.
Here is a list of 10 books for preschoolers.
- The Day the Crayons Quit written by Drew Daywalt – illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- The Day the Crayons Came Home written by Drew Daywalt – illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- Giraffes Can’t Dance written by Giles Andreae – illustrated by Guy-Parker Rees
- Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book written and illustrated by Rod Campbell
- Where is Baby’s Belly Button? written and illustrated by Karen Katz
- Little Blue Truck written by Alice Schertle – illustrated by Jill McElmurry
- The Going-To-Bed Book written by Sandra Boynton
- The Story of Ferdinand written by Muno Leaf – illustrated by Robert Lawson
- Love You Forever written by Robert Munsch – illustrated by Sheila McGraw
- Dragons Love Tacos written by Adam Rubin – illustrated by Daniel Salmieri