With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about buying gifts for those who matter the most in your life. However, Christmas shopping can be expensive business – especially if you are on a tight budget. There are a number of UK catalogue companies that will let you spread the cost of any purchases you make over time, allowing you to budget more effectively and control your finances. You can even take advantage of fast delivery to your door, and a wide range of products that you wouldn’t normally find on the UK high street.
For more information on the UK’s top catalogues, visit yescatalogues.co.uk.
Here are some of the benefits of spreading the cost with catalogues this Christmas.
1. Choose the right catalogue company for you.
Choosing the right catalogue company will let you spread the cost of any purchases you make in a way that is most convenient for you.
- For example, catalogues like Very and Fashion World will let you make monthly repayments on any items that you have ordered, so you can effectively spread the cost of your purchases over a prolonged period of time.
- Other companies like Bright House will let you make repayments on a weekly basis – ideal if you are paid every week. Shop around for the best catalogue companies, as interest rates can vary considerably.
- You might want to look out for a catalogue that offers an interest free period, where you will not have to pay any interest for a certain period of time (for example three or six months).
2. Making repayments by phone or online.
There are a number of ways you can make repayments for any items you have purchased.
- Companies like Littlewoods will let you log into your online credit account on their website. Here you will be able to view any items you have ordered, as well as make repayments or contact a customer representative.
- Many companies will send you a monthly statement in the post which will detail the minimum amount you will need to repay, a full list of any items you have purchased, and your remaining credit balance.
- Some companies like Next and Bright House will let you make repayments by visiting the local branch in your nearest town or city.
3. Opening an account.
Opening an account with a catalogue company is straightforward, and you will receive an instant decision as to whether your application has been successful or not in most instances. The catalogue company will provide you with details on any identification you might need in order to further your application.