This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are my own. #NaturalGoodness #CollectiveBias

Natural Goodness Tom's Of Maine

When you finally make the decision to “go green” or live a more natural lifestyle it might seem easy at first, but then you realize just how hard it can be. It might also be hard to get your family to join you in your mission to live a natural lifestyle. Don’t worry, here’s a little secret, it’s call the 80/20 rule. Do your best live 80% natural and cheat a little with the other 20%. Just like a cheat day with dieting, you can have a little wiggle room when living a natural lifestyle.

It’s easy to encourage your family to live a natural lifestyle with Tom’s of Maine® because their toothpaste and mouthwash really do work and they taste great. I feel good knowing exactly what my kids are brushing their teeth with. I can pronounce everything in the toothpaste and I don’t cringe if they accidentally swallow a bit of toothpaste while they are brushing.

#naturalgoodness

Tom’s of Maine® products do not contain artificial colors, flavors, fragrances, preservatives, or animal ingredients and they don’t test on animals. Tom’s of Maine® toothpaste is made in Maine! Learn more about their ingredients, including each one’s purpose and source, by visiting www.tomsofmaine.com. Tom’s of Maine also offers other natural products like Deodorant, Bar Soap and Mouthwash.

[Tweet “Encourage your family to live a more natural lifestyle w/@TomsOfMaine #NaturalGoodness #CollectiveBias #ad”]

While I was grocery shopping at Walmart the other day, my son reminded me that we need more toothpaste. My youngest is only 4 years old, but he knows exactly where to find the toothpaste he and his sister love. While my husband and I like to use Tom’s of Maine® Simply White® Clean Mint Cavity Protection Toothpaste, the kids both like Tom’s of Maine® Silly Strawberry® Anticavity Toothpaste.

Tom's of Maine silly strawberry toothpaste

Tom's Maine toothpaste

It’s a constant struggle to find products that are good for my family. It’s even harder to find things my family will actually like and want to use, but when it comes to what they will brush their teeth with the answer is easy, and less of a struggle. With the help of Tom’s and the 80/20 rule I’ve adopted, living a more natural lifestyle isn’t that hard.

Tom's of Maine

Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry toothpaste

Tom's kids toothpaste

I have a choice when it comes to my family’s oral hygiene, and I choose Tom’s of Maine®.

Don’t miss the roaming demo happening on September 19th in select Neighborhood Walmart locations. The demo will feature select Tom’s products and they will be handing out samples and coupons.

How do you help encourage your family to live a more natural lifestyle?

Author

Hey there, I’m Tiffany! I’m a work-at-home mom of two rambunctious children (Jasmine, 9 + Sean II, 5) and recently widowed at just 35 years old. I've remarried and currently live right outside of Baton Rouge in Denham Springs, Louisiana with two adoring cats and a dog. Let's connect on Twitter @fabulousmomblog.

1 Comment

  1. I like the 80% – 20% rule. It can guide you to make healthy/natural choices, yet allow for some wiggle room if you happen to slack off a little bit. Tom’s of Maine is definitely a great line of products to use as part of the 80%. #client

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.