This blog post is sponsored by eBay.
I love nail polish; that’s no secret. I especially love nail polish with glitter in it. I have a huge selection of nail polish at home already, but no matter how many bottles of polish I own, I always feel as if I need to buy more, and I often do. It’s safe to say, nail polish is an obsession of mine and it’s a good thing my 6-year old loves having her nails done, too. I’ve created another little nail polish addict, and her name is Jasmine.
Check out my fall inspired nail polish collection, you’ll definitely be inspired to buy a new bottle of polish, or two, or three. #FOLLOWITFINDIT
- I love the Butter London nail polish in Bit Fazer. It’s absolutely gorgeous. The full coverage bronze glitter is so pretty. This fall inspired nail polish would also be great for December and the new year, too.
- Essie nail polish – Fall 2013 For The Twill Of It Collection – Includes 6 stunning fall shades. This collection is stuffed with amazing colors for fall.
- NAILS INC in Jermyn Street – Nail Polish TAUPE PLUM is new and hot for fall.
- Essie nail polish in First Timer. Why not add a little splash of color this fall?!
- ZOYA PAYTON glitter nail polish lacquer part of the Zenith Collection for Fall 2013. Stunning deep burgundy lacquered nails with glitter, a definite must have this fall.
- ZOYA PAYTON nail polish – Pixie Dust fall collection. This collection is one of my favorite collections for fall. The pixie dust in it is one of my favorite nail polish trends this fall.
- ORLANE Micro Smooth Metallic Gunmetal Grey. I’d probably never take this color off, it’s so versatile.
Do you love these fall nail polishes? You should definitely see what else is in my fall inspired nail polish collection. #ebaycollection What hue looks best on you?
Take a moment and browse all of my collections, there is bound to be something there that you can’t live without.
What’s your favorite nail polish colors or brands for fall 2013?