This post does contain some affiliate links.
It’s Friday, and time for more lists and link love. I find lots of joy in listing off things I love and linking to new places and things I’ve discovered through the week.
- My 2-year old son loves to watch YouTube. Over the last few months Sean Boy has become pretty good and navigating his way through YouTube. Sean Boy likes to watch people unboxing and playing with their toys. It’s the craziest thing, I had no idea anything like this existed on YouTube, but again, I was never looking. Here are a few of Sean Boy’s favorite YouTube videos. These same videos have become and favorite of mine, too. I don’t know what it is about Disney Collector’s voice, it’s so soothing. Disney Collector and Disney Cars Toys Club are two of our family’s favorites.
- I had my very first play date with a new friend of mine. My friend Harmony from modernmommymadness.com and I met at the park early one morning. It was so nice to go to the park and have a mom/friend to chat with. After a bit of time passed our kids hit it off. Harmony and I planning our next play date. I’m just kicking myself for not putting together a play date sooner.
- I finally got some time to try out my new Julep Plié Wand™. Jasmine and I had a bit of fun playing with it. I painted dots for the first time and even created some striping action on our nails.
- Love this new Premade Genesis Framework Theme for WordPress from my blog designer, Viva la Violette. Beautique is a great theme if you need to incorporate an online shop.
- Oh, and this 2 ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Martini made with Keurig K-cup coffee. You should try it.
- This post from one of my favorite bloggers – Motherhood is Like Surfing. I’ve read it a few times, and it’s so true.
- Here is one last thing I wanted to rave about this week. Grammarly’s plagiarism checker because copy-cats are not nearly as cute as the original! Grammarly is a great way to rid your work of embarrasing errors. You can also gain credibilty, and improve your writing skills. Grammarly is a must for all bloggers!
Three Blogs I’ve Recently Discovered & Now Love
- Lipgloss and Crayons
- Living in Yellow
Feel free to leave what you’ve been loving this week in the comment section below. Have a great weekend.