This post does contain some affiliate links.
It’s Friday, and time for more lists and link love. I find lots of joy in listing off things I love and linking to new places and things I’ve discovered through the week.
- My 2-year old son loves to watch YouTube. Over the last few months Sean Boy has become pretty good and navigating his way through YouTube. Sean Boy likes to watch people unboxing and playing with their toys. It’s the craziest thing, I had no idea anything like this existed on YouTube, but again, I was never looking. Here are a few of Sean Boy’s favorite YouTube videos. These same videos have become and favorite of mine, too. I don’t know what it is about Disney Collector’s voice, it’s so soothing. Disney Collector and Disney Cars Toys Club are two of our family’s favorites.
- I had my very first play date with a new friend of mine. My friend Harmony from modernmommymadness.com and I met at the park early one morning. It was so nice to go to the park and have a mom/friend to chat with. After a bit of time passed our kids hit it off. Harmony and I planning our next play date. I’m just kicking myself for not putting together a play date sooner.
- I finally got some time to try out my new Julep Plié Wand™. Jasmine and I had a bit of fun playing with it. I painted dots for the first time and even created some striping action on our nails.
- Love this new Premade Genesis Framework Theme for WordPress from my blog designer, Viva la Violette. Beautique is a great theme if you need to incorporate an online shop.
- Oh, and this 2 ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Martini made with Keurig K-cup coffee. You should try it.
- This post from one of my favorite bloggers – Motherhood is Like Surfing. I’ve read it a few times, and it’s so true.
- Here is one last thing I wanted to rave about this week. Grammarly’s plagiarism checker because copy-cats are not nearly as cute as the original! Grammarly is a great way to rid your work of embarrasing errors. You can also gain credibilty, and improve your writing skills. Grammarly is a must for all bloggers!
Three Blogs I’ve Recently Discovered & Now Love
- Lipgloss and Crayons
- Living in Yellow
Feel free to leave what you’ve been loving this week in the comment section below. Have a great weekend.
Looks like you are enjoying your summer! I love the watermelon picture!! It has been so hot here, that water play looks fun!!
I didn’t realize there were so many unboxing videos on YouTube either. It’s interesting that he’s so taken with it! All that water play looks like a total blast.
It looks like you guys are having a great summer so far! I am looking forward to hearing more.
I cannot believe there are videos of kids just unboxing and playing with toys, let alone so many of them. It’s so cute that your son likes to watch them.
omg, you had me at Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Martini, that would be my highlight as well!!
All those pictures of swimming makes me want to head to the pool! I bet my son would enjoy those Youtube videos!
My kids like to watch YouTube (Minecraft videos!) too but it’s scary what they can stumble upon.
What a wonderful post. I like the http://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker/ but when I clicked it took me away from your site. I had a hard time getting back tho. Well worth it 🙂 Have a great weekend.
Sorry about that Laura. I fixed the link. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Love the pictures! Sounds like you are enjoying your time this summer!
Woah! I didn’t know those videos existed on YouTube either! How fun! This is a great list!