There’s nothing worse than getting up in the morning and seeing a scattered, dull boring room. The boredom often extends to having the same furniture or the same chandelier staring at you. So what is the best way to cheer up your mood and bring a positive impact on your mind? You should know that the quintessence of having a decorated home is notlimited to having it clean and organized, but it extends to having a positive effect on your mind and soul.
Flower Decoration Ideas
Image Source: Pixabay
One of the best ways to cheer up is to decorate your home with flowers. With that we don’t mean that you go around decorating each and every corner of your home you see, with the flowers! Flowers are very commonly used as gifts, but they are such beautiful nature’s artwork that when added to that lonely coffee table in the corner, the entire area becomes the center of attraction. Here are a few flower decoration ideas for your home:
1. Tulips are available in a variety of hues, right from white to lovely purple. If the walls of your room are white, a bouquet of red, orange or any bright colored tulips will compliment the backdrop. However a neutral bouquet will look lovely if your walls are painted peach or light pink. They would look stunning in a white vase.
2. Orchids look luxurious! Emanating a romantic sensuality, orchids bring fresh beauty in your homes. They grow in a multitude of colors right from white to blue to purple and pink. One of the interesting ways to display orchids is to take two or three long sticks, cut them nicely and put them in a long cylindrical glass flower vase with just one mug of water in it. The delicate petals looking through the glass will truly set the scene making that space extra sophisticated. If you don’t want to cut the stem, you can take a blossoming orchid and put it on your dining table. Even though fresh florals look lovely in a vase, the potted plats can last much longer.
Image Source: Pixabay
3. Iris flowers are hopelessly blue! Found in soft blue and purple tones aside from other few varieties, iris form a bright bouquet. They are able to mingle with clashing colors. Mixing them with small bunches of hydrangeas or tulips will create an artistic twist. Cluster them in a vase. You can place the bright colored flowers in the center. Or you can just place them randomly in the bouquet. If you feel that the colors are too bright, you can add a few green leaves on one side. This will mitigate the brightness. Placed on that centerpiece, this arrangement will look amazing.
4. Lilies and roses are large blooms and so they will look lush when arranged together. It makes sense to use the largest blooms in the center. Add smaller flowers to the side in groups of two or three. Make sure that their height varies. When you are satisfied with your arrangement, place this bunch in a vase.
5. If you are have a large variety of flowers and don’t know how to arrange them, then just try the clustering way. Group them together, keeping the bright and big ones in the center. You can cluster roses, orchids, peonies, and iris along with some green leaves. For this kind of mixed arrangement, you should cut the stem short and spread the flowers. This sort of arrangement would look beautiful on your dining table.
Doing flowers in the ways mentioned above doesn’t take much of the time. It livens up the room and you won’t feel boring again. Whatever flowers you opt for, unique or natives, a beautiful flower arrangement shows your adventurous and romantic persona.