MAC Magnetic Nude Collection now available in North America, and will be available at MAC stores Internationally January 2014. What a great way to say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014. I’m so into nudes lately, and there are so many products in this collection that I absolutely must own.
Extra Dimension Eye Shadow | $19.50 US – $22.50 CAD
- A Natural Flirt – Iridescent light pink (metallic)
- Sweet Heat – Soft peach pink (metallic)
- Platinum Love – Bright clean silver (metallic)
- Amorous Alloy – Deep terracotta copper (metallic)
Extra Dimension Blush | $25 US – $29.50 CAD
- At Dusk – Mid-tone rose
- Autoerotique – Dirty coral rose
- Pleasure Model – Soft terra-cotta with pearl
Extra Dimension Skinfinish | $30 US – $35 CAD
- Superb – Soft peachy nude with multidimensional shimmer
- Magnetic Appeal – Medium tan with fine gold sheen
- Fairly Precious – Peach with dimensional pearly sheen
Lipstick | $15 US – $18 CAD
- Close Contact – Creamy peach (Amplified)
- Sensual Sparks – Dirty cool caramel (Amplified)
- Carnal Instinct – Deep brick red with gold pearl (Frost)
- Morning Rose – Soft, cool rose (Cremesheen)
Tined Lipglass | $15 US – $18 CAD
- A Quiet Room – Creamy off-white
- Oh My Darling – Pale yellow pink
- Overspiced – Dirty muted coral
- Hell Bound – Brick red with gold pearl
- Steel Kiss – Dirty Mauve with green pearl
Opulash | $16 US – $19 CAD
- Bad, Bad Black – Black
Fluidline | $16 US – $19 CAD
- Chilled – Frosted white gold
- It’s Physical – Brown with purple pearl
- Our Secret – Metallic brown with red purple
- 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush $35 US – $42 CAD
- 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush $32 US – $38.50 CAD
What are you most excited for in the MAC Magnetic Nude Collection? I basically want it all!
Holy moly! I love some of these colors! I have heard such wonderful things about MAC makeup, but have never tried it myself. Adding that to my “list of things to do in 2014”!
I’ve heard amazing things about MAC makeup and have quite a few of these on my wish list now!
Since I am so fair skinned I love the nude lines! I haven’t bought new make-up in years so 2014 may just be my year to get back into feeling beautiful again 🙂
Love the lip colors! I am going to brave the mall after the new year and head to the Mac counter!
So pretty! My favorite shade of MAC lipstick (Viva Glam IV) is on it’s last leg and I need a new shade to replace it. Gotta check these out!
Loving these nude colors. I’m a big fan of the unmade up look!